Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mother

I never understood her until I grew up to be a woman
Later I realized when we shared a bond of mother- daughter union;


Ma, what a pleasure lying in your lap
I never understood your worth until I went away from your warmth
You were always there and will be ever
It was I who could not fill the gap

You tolerated me yet loved me unconditionally
It was I who always thought rationally

Had I not considered your worth
I would not have ended up in this mirth;

However I have known your love now
You are the only one in front of whom I bow;

God bless every one with a mother like you
You are the sparkle that shines on the leaves with a drop of dew;

I love you Ma for all you are
You are the sunshine that reaches me every morning no matter how far

No comments:

Post a Comment